Saturday 23 June 2012

Welcome to the Frangipani Art Zone

Frangipani, unique and versatile...
What is FAZ? It is Frangipani Art Zone!


Why frangipani? Because i like the shape and figure of it eventhought they said that frangipani is a cemetery flower and only suit with that area..nope..it is wrong. Frangipani often remind me to the childhood moment that i was grown before in a place call Pengkalan Kubur...somewhere in East Coast.

Ok, anyway i purposely create this blog for my sake of art and anything related of it, anything recycle and anything can give us benefit from the recycle things due to my respect of nature and of coz my life! I love nature and i love art and yet it is ensemble of who i am. I'll do it on my own way...no matter small or big is my effort, at least i do...

No comments:

Post a Comment